The LoA is all about psychology. Many people are convinced that it’s a magical method to create anything out of nothing, but those who advertise as such, miss an important point.
One of the most significant effect of the law is how it influences our behavior. The differences between who you are and who you wish to become, revolve mostly around your habits and behaviors.
Every year, the world is introduced to a new crop of millionaires. Every day, we see numerous people making money online and becoming wealthy in other ways. They all have common habits and behaviors. So, do you.
Your behaviors, habits, and actions brought you to where you are today.
To get to another level in life, you must change those behaviors, habits, and actions.
How habits effect your outcomes
- The subconscious mind controls 90% of our behaviors, habits, and actions.
- Researchers in the United States have investigated that when you drive, your subconscious mind handles most of the driving, people’s minds wander a lot – “some upwards of 70% of the time,” says Carryl Baldwin of George Mason University, who was involved in the study.
- Habits cause is to do the same actions every day without knowing it, such as the clothes you are wearing, the way you are eating or driving your car, etc.
- The habits that are most important to develop are those that will help you overcome bad feelings about yourself, your life, and self-sabotaging behavior patterns.
We make judgments without thinking more often than we would like to think. Those behaviors are under the control of what we BELIEVE to be true about ourselves. And, in fact, we have the ability to be right regardless of what we believe about ourselves.
How behaviour patterns effect outcomes
So if we change what we truly believe about who we are, we can begin to change behaviors, and in turn, those changes in behavior will be reflected in change in our lives.
- We notice things we would have ignored before. We ignore things that we now believe ‘do not apply’ to us.
- We take on the qualities of others in order to make things happen, as long as we feel it is important enough or who we want to become.
- Fake it until we make it. We act like the person we are thinking ourselves to be until we ultimately become that individual.
- When the brain and body are on the same page, when thought and action, belief and behavior, are one, you’re in synchronicity.
- Learning techniques to reprogram your subconscious mind helps you believe in yourself because your confidence level will no longer be challenged by the fear of the unknown.
- If a wealthy person is somehow convinced she/he does not deserve the wealth, that person will eventually act in ways that cause them to lose it.
Look at the concept of Self-image. It’s not just that you become who you see yourself becoming, when you apply emotion to that, it happens even faster.
When thought and action, belief and behavior, are one, you’re in synchronicity, but the concept of the self-image relates to the idea of visualization, which is a core concept in Law of attraction.
- Without a vision, as Solomon states in Proverbs 29, we would be lost in the dark on an endless road to ruin.
- According to the New York Daily News, 70 percent of lottery winners are bankrupt within seven years.
- According to a recent poll of NBA players who went on to earn million-dollar or more contracts, 95 percent of them were dead broke 5 years after retirement.