by Petri Maatta

Join Over 25.000

People In DreamMaker Manifestation Community

Categories: Uncategorized
subconscious mind facts

Your subconscious mind is far more incredible than you could ever imagine.

There will undoubtedly be things you are aware of and things you are not aware of, so I’ve compiled a list of nine fascinating facts that you may not have known.

Before we get into these facts, let’s review the key facts.

Key Facts about the Subconscious Mind

  1. The subconscious mind is said to be about 20,000 times more powerful than the conscious mind.
  2. The average person has about 60,000 thoughts per day, 95% of which are negative and 95% of which are the same thoughts as the day before.
  3. It is estimated that we only use 5% of our conscious mind power, while the other 95% is used by our subconscious.
  4. The subconscious mind can process up to 2000 pieces of information per second, while the conscious mind can only process 40.
  5. It has been proven that the subconscious mind is incredibly influential in our decision-making processes, even if we are not aware of it.


What is the subconscious mind, and how does it work

What is the subconscious mind, and how does it work

The subconscious mind is described as a part of the mind that controls our behavior without us realizing it.

  • It is responsible for automatic and involuntary actions, like keeping our heart rate stable and digesting food.
  • The subconscious mind also stores all of our memories and experiences, even those we don’t consciously remember.
  • The subconscious mind is constantly active, even when we are asleep.

Dreams are thought to be a way for the subconscious mind to process information and experiences that we can’t or don’t want to deal with consciously. Some people believe that the subconscious mind can also influence our behavior by attracting positive or negative circumstances into our lives. However, there lacks scientific evidence to support this claim.

How to control the subconscious mind for a better life 

control the subconscious mind

The subconscious mind controls around 95% of our daily lives.

That means that only a tiny sliver of our conscious mind is actually in control of our thoughts, emotions, and actions.

The rest is on autopilot. And how can we harness the power of the subconscious mind to improve our lives?

The first step is to understand how the subconscious mind works.

  • Our conscious mind is like the tip of an iceberg, while the subconscious mind is the vast underwater portion.
  • The conscious mind is logical and analytical, while the subconscious mind is more creative and intuitive.

How to set your subconscious mind for success 

A subconscious mind is a powerful tool that can be harnessed to help you achieve success. When the subconscious mind is programmed for success, it can help you overcome obstacles, stay motivated, and reach your goals.

There are several ways to program your subconscious mind for success.

One way is to use affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself daily.

For example, you might say, “I am confident” or “I am successful.”

Repeating these affirmations daily will help to program your subconscious mind for success.

Another way to program your subconscious mind for success is to visualize yourself achieving your goals.

Here are nine facts about your subconscious mind that you may not know

1. The Subconscious Mind dreams

Since the dawn of time, scientists, philosophers, and theologians have been studying dreams with various varied theories and interpretations.

Dreams are a window into our unconscious and a reflection of our most powerful wants and fears (usually of a sexual nature) and suppressed childhood memories or obsessions, according to Sigmund Freud. However, even he conceded that “sometimes, even a cigar is just a cigar.”

The scientific consensus is that dreams are a purely physiological phenomenon. They represent the brain’s attempt to make sense of random thoughts and images from recent daytime experiences or memories that flit through the mind during sleep.

2. The subconscious mind influences 95 percent of your life

It’s not that surprising when you consider that our subconscious mind controls all of our physical actions, whether voluntary or involuntary. According to today’s science, 95 percent of our brain’s activity is unconscious, implying that the vast majority of our decisions, the activities we take, and our emotions and behaviors are determined by the rest 5 percent.

3. The Subconscious Mind is always awake

The subconscious mind never sleeps, relaxes, or takes a vacation since it controls all bodily functions and processes. The subconscious mind regulates heartbeat, blood circulation, digestion, and elimination. Our conscious mind becomes dormant while the unconscious mind stays fully alert during sleep. Even when we are asleep, science has shown that we still hear and comprehend everything.

4. The Subconscious Mind is habit-based

Habits are formed as we go about our daily duties, such as waking up, traveling to and from work, eating, drinking, and sleeping. We’ve established habits since we process information swiftly and unconsciously, the unconscious mind in action. Freud believed that the unconscious mind handled most of our daily activities without our knowledge.

5. The subconscious mind interprets everything literally

Everything is taken literally by the subconscious mind. It does not make the distinction between bad and good. As a result, if you tell yourself time and time again that you will never succeed in a particular project, it will probably come to pass. The subconscious mind is subjective. It merely follows the instructions of your conscious mind without thinking or reasoning independently. If you believe you can do it or doubt whether you can, you are correct.

6. The subconscious mind is concerned with the present

The conscious mind is at work while we dream about the future or reminisce. The conscious human mind thinks about the past and future rather than right now. Our subconscious mind is constantly preoccupied with the present moment. This is why it’s critical to be aware of your inner thoughts, such as “I am successful” rather than “I will be successful.”

7. The subconscious mind is like a computer CPU

The brain’s fundamental processes have been applied to the design of computers. Computers were once known as electronic brains since they were based on a human brain model. The human body operates in much the same way as modern computers. In other words, computers function similarly to the most sophisticated processing unit ever created – the human brain. The subconscious mind is far more powerful than the conscious mind and can process vast quantities of information that come via your five senses and translate them back to your brain in the blink of an eye.

8. The Subconscious Mind is primal

Our subconscious mind uses images, feelings, and metaphors to communicate emotions rather than logic or reason. Intuition is a complicated neural network in the brain that connects the subconscious and conscious minds. It’s the process of the brain that requires no analytical thinking.

9. The Subconscious mind is a multi-tasker 

Even though many of us believe we can multitask, the truth is that it’s impossible to pay attention to two things at once while doing so. When we attempt to pay attention to two things simultaneously, our brain grants its neuronal focus first on one thing and then the other, never allowing us to give simultaneous attention to two issues. We can never feel happy and sad at the same time or angry and calm, but we may switch between emotional phases rapidly. Our subconscious, on the other hand, is a natural multi-tasker.

Of course, there may be many more than nine things you (we) don’t know about your subconscious mind that science is always on the lookout for.

As soon as I learn…

I’ll let you know.


A subconscious mind is a powerful tool that we can use to our advantage when selling products and services.

By understanding how it works, we can create marketing strategies that appeal to our customers deeper, increasing the chances that they will make a purchase.

While there are many factors involved in the decision-making process, using the latest statistics and facts about the subconscious mind can help us create campaigns that are more likely to be successful.

Are you ready to start using this information in your digital marketing? If so, let us know how we can help!

petri maatta, CEO
Petri Maatta

Petri Maatta is a photographer, filmmaker, and webdesigner who has been working for over 20 years in the creative industry. Fascinated by manifesting for business reasons, Petri was determined to find out what it took to create success. He started his career with seven years of business failures before he found success by learning about manifesting from a mentor with a Fortune 500 company. Today Petri shares his knowledge through DreamMaker courses designed to help people change their businesses and lives while living on their terms.

Read more About us or read My Story.


Subscribe to our free newsletter.

Stay up to date! Get all the latest & greatest posts delivered straight to your inbox