The Secret is a best-selling book by Rhonda Byrne the Secret that has been translated into more than 50 languages, with over 20 million copies sold. The book contains the most powerful law of the universe –
The Law of Attraction – which states that our thoughts and feelings create our reality.
74 of the her Secret Quotes from the Book series of inspirational quotes can show you how to use these principles in your own life for happiness, health, abundance and love.
Do you feel ungrateful for something in your life?
Keep reading because you have the power to change your life. How much you will reap will depend entirely on how many seeds you plant today.
In these secret quotes you will find the secrets to success.
Enjoy the best quotes from the movie the secret.
10 Quotes From ‘The Secret’
The Secret is a self-help book by Rhonda Byrne that promotes the idea that your thoughts and actions are controlled by the law of attraction, which holds that good energy draws positive experiences into your life. It goes on to show you how to utilize the power of optimistic thinking in order to achieve any desire you may have.
Here are some of the best lines and secret quotes from ‘The Secret,’ book one of this series.
- Your thoughts become things. Quotes From The Secret
- What you think about consistently will eventually become your reality. This is the reason why it is so important to be aware of our thoughts. There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer. Reason why people, and so many of us don’t actually believe that we deserve the blessings that life has to offer us. Somehow we believe that those blessings are reserved for other people. But that simply isn’t true. You are as deserving of life’s gifts as anybody else.
- Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember. Be mindful of your thoughts, always. If you find yourself thinking negatively, catch the thought immediately and discard it like a piece of trash.
- The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake. Pay attention to the world around you. Chances are you are already incredibly blessed, you just haven’t noticed.
- Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything. It all starts in your mind.
- Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good. Believe that you deserve the gifts that are on their way. Be excited, joyful and grateful.
- You are the one who calls the law of attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts. You are in charge of your thoughts, and therefore in charge of what it is that you manifest into your reality.
- See the things that you want as already yours. Quotes From The Secret Visualise yourself in possession of that which you desire and it is done.
- If you can think about what you want in your mind, and make that your dominant thought, you will bring it into your life. Quotes From The Secret. Focus every day on manifesting the things that you want in your life. Never stop believing.
- The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don’t want than what they do want. Secret Quotes From The Secret
10 Quotes From ‘The Greatest Secret’
The Greatest Secret (2020) is the sequel to the global best-seller and self-help phenomenon The Secret, which has helped millions of people improve their lives by applying the principles of attraction. We discover an even more remarkable secret in this installment: who we truly are and how we may apply that knowledge to obtain unending happiness.
The following are a few quotations from ‘The Greatest Secret,’ the fifth book in the series.
- “Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.”
- Rabindranath Tagore, Chapter 12.
- “What you feel inside will match precisely with what you experience in the world around you.” Rhonda Byrne, Chapter Six.
- “You are that which is formless, unchanging, and never dies.” Mooji, Chapter 12.
- “When you observe your thoughts instead of getting lost in them, you see them for what they are.”- Rhonda Byrne, Chapter Five.
- “To die before you die means to bring an end to the mind’s delusion that you are just a person.”- Rhonda Byrne, Chapter 12.
- “One of the biggest lies our mind has convinced us of is the story that we are a body and a mind.”- Rhonda Byrne, Chapter Five.
- “There is pain in the physical, but suffering is of the mind.” – Anthony de Mello, Chapter Eight.
- “All that really exists is this present moment. Past and future exist only in the form of thought.” – Rhonda Byrne, Chapter Five.
- “When you’re living as your true self, Awareness, you will never suffer.” – Rhonda Byrne, Chapter Eight.
10 ‘Hero’ Quotes
Here are a few quotes from ‘Hero’, the fourth book of the series.
The Hero combines the intellect and perception of twelve of the world’s most renowned individuals. Hero reveals the inner qualities necessary to live one’s own greatest dream—and to discover the hero that lies within—by following each hero’s amazing journey to success.
- “That’s the classic Hero’s Journey, isn’t it? Reaching a complete dead end … and then you turn it around.”- Michael Acton Smith, ‘The Supreme Ordeal’.
- “You have the freedom to choose to be optimistic or pessimistic.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Mind Of A Hero’.
- “The effect naysayers have is up to you. Only you choose how you react to them.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Naysayers & Allies’.
- “If you have a dream, do not make a plan B.” – Mastin Kipp, ‘Commitment’.
- “There are things that will not work the way you put it down, and you have to be prepared through your strategy to change.” – Anastasia Soare, ‘The Labyrinth’.
- “The most powerful time to reprogram the subconscious mind is when you’re falling asleep at night.” – Rhonda Byrne, ‘Belief’.
- “You can never find true happiness if you treat other people badly.” – Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Way Of The Hero’.
- “Whatever circumstances you were born into … you came here to make your dreams come true.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Call To Adventure’.
- “Fear is an ever-present emotion in us. It’s part of what made us evolve.”- Laird Hamilton, ‘The Heart Of A Hero’.
- “There is both joy and suffering on planet Earth because this beautiful world is a world of duality.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Introduction’.
10 ‘The Magic’ Quotes
This book has 28 amazing rituals that may help you learn how to use gratitude in your life to transform your health, money, job, and relationships, as well as make your most modest desires and greatest aspirations come true.
The following are some quotations from the third book in the series, ‘The Magic.’
- “You are the builder of your life, and gratitude is your magical tool to build the most incredible life.” – Rhonda Byrne, ‘Your Magical Future’.
- “If there is magic on this planet it is contained in water.” – Loren Eiseley, Day 8.
- “We take one breath after another and never give a thought to the fact that there is always air for us to breathe.”- Rhonda Byrne, Day 23.
- “Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.”- Maltbie D. Babcock, Day 1.
- “…and the more thankful I became, the more my bounty increased.”- Oprah Winfrey, ‘The Magic Never Ends’.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”- John F. Kennedy, ‘A Magical Book’.
- “Be grateful to those people who assist you in your work…”- Rhonda Byrne, Day 10.
- “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little.”- Gautama Buddha, Day 7.
- “Gratitude can magically turn your relationships into joyful and meaningful relationships.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Bring The Magic Into Your Life’.
- “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.” – Tecumseh, ‘A Great Mystery Is Revealed’.
The 10 ‘The Power’ Quotes
Rhonda Byrne’s The Power builds on the notion of the law of attraction from The Secret to show how love is at the heart of that law. You may create a long-lasting and powerful connection with the cosmos to attract what you desire through love.
Here are a few excerpts from “The Power,” the second book in the series.
- “The difference between someone who is struggling and someone who has a fabulous life comes down to one thing – love.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Imagination’.
- “Life is simple. Your life is made up of only two kinds of things – positive things and negative things.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘What Is The Power?’
- “The better you feel about money, the more money you magnetize to yourself.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Love Is Sticking Power’.
- “What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists.”- Alexander Graham Bell, ‘What Is The Power?’
- “Remember it only takes giving love and good feelings a minimum of 51 percent of the time to reach the tipping point and change everything.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How To Use The Power Of Love For Perfect Health’.
- “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice.”- William Jennings Bryan, ‘Life Follows You’.
- “Every day, in every moment, you make the choice whether to love and harness the positive force – or not.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Talk About What You Love’.
- “This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess.”- Rainer Maria Rilke, ‘Choose What You Love’.
- “So how do you fall in love with life? The same way you fall in love with another person – you adore everything about them!”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Key Of Love’.
- “Start telling the story of your amazing life, and the law of attraction must make sure you receive it!”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Real Story’.
‘The 9 Secret: Dare to Dream’ Movie Quotes
Miranda Wells is a single working mother who’s fighting to raise three children on her own. A sudden storm soon arrives with a difficult problem and a strange man named Bray Johnson into her life. In only a few days, Bray’s presence reignites the family’s spirit — but he has something to hide.
We have a few quotations from the film adaptation of ‘The Secret: Dare to Dream,’ which is based on the book.
- “The more you think about something, the more you draw it to you.”- Bray Johnson.
- “Greg Wells: Mom, what happened to the bumper?Miranda Wells: Karma.”- ‘The Secret: Dare to Dream’.
- “Your thoughts attract things with a force, that you cannot see, but is definitely real.”- Bray Johnson.
- “Bray Johnson: Miranda, nice to meet you.Miranda Wells: Yeah. No, not really. But I appreciate the gesture.”- ‘The Secret: Dare to Dream’.
- “We have to be careful, because we get what we expect.”- Bray Johnson.
- Missy Wells: Oh, my God. You’re on a first name basis with the bank?” – ‘The Secret: Dare to Dream’.
- “I’m open to the possibility that whatever happens, even the bad stuff, can lead to better things.”- Bray Johnson.
- “Well, anything is possible if you really want it.”- Bray Johnson.
- “I’ve found that when I think about what I want instead of what I don’t want, my life is just so much better.”- Bray Johnson.
15 Quotes From Other Books Of ‘The Secret’ Series
Rhonda Byrne has written several more books in the same series. Here are a few excerpts from her other works.
- “You can change the path of your life from dark to light or from negative to positive.” – Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “It’s not the circumstances of your life that are preventing you from being happy.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “Never try to compel others to change; leave them free to change naturally and orderly because they want to.”- Christian D. Larson, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “If you make a decision that from here onward you will give the majority of your attention to happy thoughts, you will begin a process of purifying your body.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “No matter what the odds, we can make this lifetime the best it can be.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “It’s never too late to change anything or everything.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “To experience deep gratitude, sit down and write a list of the things you are grateful for.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “Your feelings are cosmic communication! The good feelings mean, good for you.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “Be happy now. Feel good now. That’s the only thing you have to do.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “Everything that we attract causes us to grow, … ultimately everything is for our own good.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “When you change the way you think about a situation, everything connected to that situation will change.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “Do your best to make sure that every single person you meet has a better day because they saw you.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
- “Our natural state of being is joy.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘How The Secret Changed My Life’.
- “Every single day, no matter who you meet in the day … give joy to them.”- Rhonda Byrne, ‘Daily Teachings’.
Do not become impatient with your manifestations
Manifestation is a process, not an event. You must focus your energy and receive it as if the manifestation already happened – which means you have to trust that everything will be okay in due time!
You must focus your energy, receive it as if it already is, and trust that is coming.
I hope you enjoyed reading 74 of the best quotations from The Secret Book series.
After writing “The Secret,” Rhonda Byrne followed up with several more books in the same vein.
Here are a few examples:
“How The Secret Changed My Life”
The Secret quotes can teach you how to apply these ideas in your own life for happiness, health, prosperity, and love.